- Real-Time Dashboards: everything refreshes in real time.
- Configurable Dashboards: Over 100 layout options available as well as the ability to build, save, and share saved layouts and searches, adapting the interface to the way your team does their work.
- Stage Orders for Drivers to make a plan prior to dispatching to a driver
- Real-Time Driver Tracking and Schedule Management
- Utilize multiple screens and windows, allowing you to utilize all of your screen real estate effectively.
- Web-Based Portal for Customers to Manage Orders: No complicated installation required by your customers
- Runs on any device with internet connectivity: Your customers can access it from Windows PCs, Mac computers, tablets, and even mobile devices
- Customers can Submit Orders, see price quotes, and check the status of open and past orders.
- Customers can track the driver in real time if you give them access to do so.
The Best Driver App
- Our Company’s Founders have all done courier deliveries: We built something that we actually like to use.
- Accessible: It even works well if you are running an older device with a small screen and the font size turned way up!
- Drivers can view assigned orders, confirm orders, track progress, close out orders, and collect signatures.
- Works on Android and iOS devices. A web interface is also available for those who are not using Android or iOS mobile devices.
- Text Messaging options are available for drivers still using flip phones and map books.
- Integration with Business Intelligence tools like Microsoft Power BI, Crystal Reports, or Tableau for sophisticated reporting and analysis.
- Integration Options Available with EDI and API, allowing you to accept orders from customers electronically.*
- Ability to Run Servers Onsite at your Office so that your team is online even if you lose internet.*
- Vendor Companies: Ability to Electronically Send and Receive from other companies using Logistik Courier’s Software.*
* coming soon
- Quickbooks Integration is available
- Generate Invoices for Customers
- Print Invoices in the software or Export to Quickbooks
- Bulk Generation and Exporting to Quickbooks Desktop available
- Generate Printable Driver Payments
- Ability to Use All Dispatching functionality from a phone, tablet, or computer, allowing you to essentially run your business on the road. This makes us basically the only serious option for a small courier company where the owners do some driving.
- Saved Customer Locations and contacts (that actually works right)
- Driver Endorsements: Manage what endorsements drivers have, such as Hazmat Certified or Driving a Vehicle with a 20ft Pipe Rack, in order to intelligently find drivers qualified and capable of completing orders.
- Order Export Report lets you bulk export huge amounts of data to do custom reports in Excel to use internally or to send to your customers.
- Configurable Font Size in Dispatch Software lets the software adapt to whatever size screen you use.